Klicklook summarizes the best parts of the world’s fashion ecommerce on the internet for you, without privacy-invading ads and with great privacy. Our AI will help you find the most relevant fashion products, but you are in control and can customize your search experience. We believe in bringing more trust, kindness, and facts to ecommerce.
- How does Klicklook make money?
We are currently focused on building the best possible fashion search experience. We will explore monetization ideas in the future and look forward to your feedback in that process.
Klicklook currently has no ads. None of the results you’re seeing get preferential treatment due to advertising. We will never have targeted, privacy-invading ads. We will never follow you around the internet or sell your data. We may have private (i.e. query dependent) ads in the future: You look for a black dress – you may see a black dress ad. But it won’t be linked to you or invade your privacy.
Klicklook currently gets money through licensing its search technology.
- How do you choose the order of the content I’m seeing?
It’s based on a combination of relevancy and ranking powered by our proprietary algorithms and your personal preferences, if you’ve set them. We’re currently working on that system a lot, and our AI is updated frequently based on your feedback.
- How do Klicklook search results compare to other search engines?
Our aim is to make your life easier by summarizing the world’s fashion on the web and metaverse for you, eliminating the need to endlessly browse, compare, or scroll through different websites, deal with multiple clicks, and use a long list of product filters when you shop. We’ll also allow you to define your preferences and, whenever possible, show you results from the sources you prefer first—saving you time.
Also, we have no ads, so you always see the most relevant results for your query in the search results visually. Each of the product cards represents one search result. These product cards form an interface to your ecommerce life.
Lastly, we don’t have all those terrible SEO sites you see below the ads on other search engines.
- What query shortcuts are there on Klicklook?
Please go to Klicklook Help Center for more information.
- How do I make a full page screenshot of a search result to share on social media?
We recommend installing the extension GoFullPage. It will let you take full page screenshot of our results with one click. You can share on social media after.
- How do I make Klickook my home page?
To make Klicklook your home page,
- Go to “Settings”
- Click on “Appearance”
- Enable “Show home button”
- Select “Enter custom web address” and enter https://www.klicklook.com
- You should now be able to click on the “home icon” to go to Klicklook.
On Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge, select “Settings and more > Settings” .
- Select “Appearance”.
- Turn on “Show home” button.
- You can either choose “New tab page” or select “Enter URL” for a page that you want to use as your home page.